|Max weight limit||No|
|Max tyre pressure||No|
|Country of Manufacture|
Ours aluminum alloy carports made of three main parts.
A、Aluminum Frame and surface:
- The frame adopts high quality and strong 6063-T5 aluminum alloy,
- The surface has been processed by special technology which has high capacity in corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance, non-fading, time-invariant, durable for more than 30 years.
B、Solid poly-carbonate sheets：（100% Bayer Raw material imported from Germany）
- Light transmittance: The light transmittance rate can reach more than 88% and it will not be easy to fade, atomized under sun exposure and block light because of rainy or snowy weather.
- UV resistance ability: It can effectively shelter more than 98% UV rays which protects the car from UV damages.
- Impact Resistance: The impact strength of poly carbonate board is 300 times as common glass, is 20-30 times as acrylic sheets and 2 times as toughened glass. It is almost no fracture risk. So it enjoys the reputation of “safety glass”and “ring steel”.
- Inflaming resistance: When it burns, no fire drop and toxic gas. It meets National Inflaming Resistance GB8624-97 Standard which accidental fire cause damage on cars.
- Weather ability: It can keep all the physical index stability from -40 degree to +120 degree , it will not cause deformation or quality reduction.
- Lightness&Rigidness: It is light, only half weight as the glass, so it is easy for handling, drilling ,cutting and installing.
- Sound insulation: It is the first choice material to be used in highway noise barriers in the world.
- High snow pressure resistance：It can withstand 35cm thick snow.
- High wind pressure resistance: It can stand the wind speed of 38m/s.
- High strong 6063-T5 aluminum alloy with its unique human-oriented design.
- It can prevent the accumulated water on the roof from smearing cars below.
- The design makes it easy to be cleaned, unique downside lid allows people to conveniently clean leaves and other dirt in the pipe.